As owners of rental properties, we’ve found the help of property management companies invaluable. Whether you own an investment property in a nearby community or dozens of rentals across the country, their assistance can remove a lot of stress from your life. This January, consider these benefits offered by a quality property management firm in 2016:
- Fills rentals quickly
- Screens applicants
- Helps prevent evictions
- Retains quality tenants
- Provides timely repairs
- Performs routine maintenance
- Handles your paperwork
- We all know how difficult and costly filling vacant rentals can be in 2016. Property managers are experienced at finding tenants for your properties.
- Finding renters is one thing; finding quality tenants is another. An experienced property manager is adept at combining screening applications with intuition and hard data to fill your investment property with responsible, financially stable applicants.
- Ensuring that your tenants pay their rent on time and take good care of your property helps you avoid the costly, time-consuming task of evicting renters.
- Once you have the right people living in your rentals, keeping them there is just as important. We’ve found property managers invaluable in retaining good tenants.
- One way a great property management company aids in retention is by responding to maintenance calls in a timely manner. Lack of prompt, responsive service is one of the most common reasons desirable tenants choose to leave.
- Preventing problems is easier than solving them. Routine maintenance facilitates a better experience for your tenants and helps prevent expensive repairs down the road. Property management companies not only perform these functions; they also provide peace of mind.
- For most of us, taxesand other administrative duties equal headaches. Head off frustration and stress by enlisting a seasoned property management company to handle these tasks.
As you can see, investment property management firms offer a number of time-, money- and sanity-saving services. Kick off 2016 by employing a team of qualified property managers this January.
Are you ready to speak with someone about listing your investment property? Call Property Alliance at (877) 545-0333.