So you’ve finally nailed your Park City investment property.
It has great views, a new kitchen, and you just know the rental market will eat it up.
But, (and there’s always a “but” when taking on a new property) the roof is starting to show its age and you are not sure if the best tenants are found with local print advertising or online listings.
Reasons a Property Manager is a Good Idea for your Park City Property
That’s when you want a competent property manager on your side. A true professional will be there to help you fill the gaps with your Park City investment property so profits come quicker than snow in January.
The following is a list of reasons a property manager is a good idea:
1) They find the best renters: A quality PM knows where to find the right renters. They have an established system to find tenants that are a right match for your property. This includes placing listings in numerous media, from online sites to offline publications.
2) They have relationships with the right home improvement specialists: Whether your home needs a new roof or a new look, the right property manager knows where to find the best professionals to get the job done. Why? Because they know from experience who gets the project finished correctly and for the best price.
3) They effectively market your real estate: This means writing effective advertisements that entice potential renters to your Park City investment property.
4) Renters are retained more often with a property manager: A vacant house doesn’t make money. Neither does a property with tenants moving in and out in a matter of months. A great property manager focuses on the tenant’s satisfaction with your investment property. This makes it so that quality renter wants to remain in place.
5) Property managers know the best Park City repairman: As said before, no property is without its fault. Eventually a specialist will be need to get a call. That’s when the property manager’s rolodex really comes into play. An able property manager knows the best people to call to repair the plumbing, or whatever issue has reared its head.
6) A great property manager focuses on prevention: This dedication is what makes your investment property last. A competent property manager will thoroughly inspect your Park City investment property to find little issues before they become big issues. A quality PM will have a ready checklist to make sure nothing gets past them
7) Profitability is their focus too: A great property manager always has your profitability in mind. That’s because if you aren’t making money than they’re losing out as well.
There are many reasons a property manager can help you achieve your real estate investment goals. Contact Property Alliance and let our experts answer your questions about your Park City investment.
Find this blog helpful? Share it with a friend and let them take advantage of our knowledge.